Dr. Amjad Moiffak Moreden - Orthopedic Surgeon
Specialties: Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine and Pain Management
Interests: Sports injuries, Knee injuries, Arthroplasty, Back injuries
Education and Fellowships:
- Trauma and Orthopaedic higher surgical training, Amman University Hospital, Jordan
- R&T Board, Damascus, Syria
- Fellowship trained in Sports Medicine & Knee Surgery & Arthroscopy ISAKOS (USA)
- Nine years experience working with UT Southwestern Medical Center & Parkland Hospital, Dallas, Texas, USA
- Four years experience working with University Hospital System, Dallas, Texas, USA
- Published numerous studies in well renowned medical journals
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery, AAOS
- Trauma: fractures, dislocations, sprains
- Treatment of diseases and surgeries of bones, joints, menisci and ligaments
- Arthroscopy, meniscal tears repair and ACL reconstruction, retinacular release, synovectomy
- Back pain management
- Management of acute bony and soft tissue injuries of the hand and wrist and management of elective hand surgeries such as carpal tunnel release and trigger finger
- Shoulder, elbow, ankle and foot injuries
- PRP injection for joints, tendons and ligaments
- Knee and hip replacement surgeries
Languages: Arabic, English, French
Orthopaedic care involves the diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of injuries and diseases of musculoskeletal system of the body. Orthopaedic treatments may include both non-surgical and surgical methods.
General Orthopaedics focuses on the management of musculoskeletal injuries including fractures, overuse injuries, sports injuries, trauma, joint problems such as arthritis and other conditions affecting the bones, joints and supporting structures. Conservative, minimally invasive and open surgical treatment options are employed as necessary. These include splinting, braces, casting or surgical fixation of fractures, joint injections, arthroscopy, ligament and tendon repairs, rotator cuff repair in the shoulder, treatment of dislocations, hand and wrist surgery for trauma as well as congenital and acquired conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, foot and ankle surgery for fractures and deformities, joint replacement, revision surgeries and pain management.
The service provided before, during and after my ACL operation were of the highest standard. I have recommended Harley Street to all my family & friends. And a special thanks to Dr. Amjad for his help throughout the whole process.
From start to finish Dr. Amjad has been very thorough, explained everything in detail and provided assistance and support throughout. While still in treatment, I am very appreciative of the work of Dr. Amjad and his team.
Villas A18, 19, 20, 21, 22
P.O. Box: 41475
Abu Dhabi - UAE
- (02) 613 3888