Dr. Amjad Moiffak Moreden
Specialties: Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine
Interests: Sports injuries, Knee injuries, Arthroplasty, Back injuries
Education & Fellowships:
- Trauma and Orthopedic higher surgical training Amman University Hospital, Jordan
- Fellowship trained in Sports Medicine Arthroscopy and Knee Surgery ISACOS (USA)
Orthopedic care involves the diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and prevention of injuries and diseases of musculoskeletal system of the body. Orthopedic treatments may include both non-surgical and surgical methods.
General orthopedics focuses on the management of musculoskeletal injuries including fractures, overuse injuries, sports injuries, trauma, joint problems such as arthritis and other conditions affecting the bones, joints and supporting structures. Conservative, minimally invasive and open surgical treatment options are employed as necessary. These include splinting, braces, casting or surgical fixation of fractures, joint injections, arthroscopy, ligament and tendon repairs, rotator cuff repair in the shoulder, treatment of dislocations, hand and wrist surgery for trauma as well as congenital and acquired conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome, foot and ankle surgery for fractures and deformities, joint replacement, revision surgeries and pain management.
- Nine years experience working with UT Southwestern Medical Center/Parkland Hospital, Dallas,Texas, USA.
- Four years experience working with University Hospital, Dallas, Texas, USA.
- Published numerous studies in well renowned medical journals.
- Member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery, AAOS.
Our services include:
- Sports Medicine
- Fracture & Trauma
- Dislocations & Sprains
- Back & Neck Pain/ Injuries
- Joint Replacement
Languages: Arabic, English, French
Villa No. A 20, A 21 and A 22
P.O. Box : 41475
Abu Dhabi - UAE
- (02) 613 3888